Friday, February 10, 2012

First post of the year

After taking a long break I have decided to come back to the blogging world. So HELLO again.

You might have noticed I am giving the blog a mini makeover. More simple layout and style which I am loving. I am no computer whizz but I am slowly figuring out how to do stuff.

I am working on a couple of custom orders at the moment. My zombie pirate dolls are still a huge hit. I have been thinking for a while now that I might make it into a pattern down the track. I have never written up a pattern before so it will be a fun learning experience for me.

Valentines Day is next week. The boy and I have a tradition of going out for dinner or a nice candle lit dinner at home. We don't go out and buy lovey dovey gifts because we have been together for almost 9 years now and it's the random gifts or thoughtful acts through out the year that count the most.

So what are your plans for the day of love??

Source: google.com via Amy on Pinterest

Love Mandy xxx

No comments: