Saturday, June 18, 2011

Crochet

Last year I bought this magazine called The Art of Crochet. It came with instructions for beginners, a dvd and a hook with wool! I thought this will be easy. Little did I know how tangled and knotted I would get. I got very frustrated and eventually put the whole lot in the cupboard and forgot about it.

The past couple of weeks I have been inspired to try again. There are so many wonderful projects you can make with crochet and I want to be able to make them as well! Here are some gorgeous finds from Etsy:



Green Cotton Crochet Cap




Crochet Flower Headband



Little Button Pouch



Crochet Ombre Bracelet




Apple Cozy



So I will be trying to crochet something that resembles a square to start off with and hope it doesn't turn into a big mess. If anyone has any useful links for beginners or some easy patterns please share. Or maybe something you have crochet yourself. I would love to see your creations.




xxxxx







No comments: