Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Pirates on the brain


I have been very busy sewing away this past week. I had so many ideas running around in my head for a variety of characters for my plush nesting dolls. I have this wonderful pirate themed fabric that I bought ages ago and I hadn't really made good use of it yet. Then I came up with the idea of my pirate nesting dolls. Very cute indeed.


Little Red Riding Hood was next on the agenda. The big bad wolf, grandma and of course little red. They were really fun to make. I will have trouble parting with these dolls when they go thats for sure!




Last week I popped out to buy some more eyes for my dolls as I had complety run out in the middle of a sewing session! Oh noes! And of course I couldn't help myself, I could feel myself been drawn in to the fabric section! I spotted two gorgeous prints that I just had to buy! And I have made two little darling nesting dolls that are ever so sweet. I even made a change to their eyes to make them look a little more real and I am in love! I want to keep them all to myself. Heh but I will be putting them up in my shop in the next couple of days.



I hope you all are having a good start to the week. We had a big thunderstorm last night and the power was off for a couple of hours. We made a little picnic out on the balconey watching the lightening and watching Flash Gordon on the laptop while munching on chips and drink. Was good fun.

Until next time

Lovemandy

No comments: