Saturday, December 4, 2010

I am open for business!!

Hey folks. Sorry its been a bit quiet round here. I have been busy working and settling in to my new job. What was going to be casual/part-time has kinda turned into full-time Whew! So I am usually sleeping or working with little bits of sewing in between when I can.

I have finally opened my Etsy shop!! I am so excited and a little bit nervous. At the moment I have this feeling that my dolls aren't perfect, I could do better and thinking no body will want to buy them etc. But hey I'm just going to roll with the punches and just see how things go! I love making them and I want to be be able to let other people enjoy my creations as much as I love them. SOOOO first up is my pirate dolls! Gunpowder Pete and Squid Lips Sid! hehe


Last week I got my hands on a pattern created by Gingermelon Dolls. He is a tiny little bear who has stolen my heart! I cannot get over the cuteness! I will be making a whole lot more in the coming weeks. I'm calling them Pocket Friends cos they fit nicely in your pocket to join you on your adventures as friends do :)



So head on over to my Etsy shop and check it out here. Tell your friends too :) Keep on eye out for more softies and cuteness and fun arriving soon. I am on my way out to pick up more supplies soon. Today is a gloomy rainy day ( it has been for weeks now!) but it is perfect to stay inside creating magic :)


No comments: