Thursday, June 24, 2010

Sewing Machine

Good afternoon! I am a happy panda because I now have my very own sewing machine. My family pitched in and got it for me as an early birthday present. I set up my old desk which I hadn’t got round to selling yet (and I’m glad I didn’t!) It is a perfect size for my machine/work station. I have yet to book in for my free lesson from the store I bought it at to show me how to use it but so far I am doing ok with it and have already made two new softies.


This here is It. He was suppose to be a dog but I don’t think he looks like one! hehe. Here he is showing off my sewing machine



Say hello to Hoots the owl. I whipped her up yesterday morning in secret as a surprise gift for my mother to take back to New Zealand with her. Owls are so easy to make that I’m sure to make more. She is a wee darling.




Today is a cold and rainy day, perfect for staying inside listening to music while whipping up some more creations.

TTFN…. ta ta for now

No comments: