Saturday, June 19, 2010

Meet Molly

Wow it’s been almost two weeks since I last updated! But I have a good excuse My mum is over here visiting from New Zealand for a holiday and to spend some time with us kids. It has been nice to have her here as I haven’t seen her in over a year when she was over last. She has been hitting it up big at all the crafty stores on the Gold Coast and going to the Scrapbooking Craft show in Brisbane last weekend. She makes the most wonderful cards, I shall post some up one day to show you lovely readers how talented she is.

Anyways I have been working on a doll, trying out new things like wool for hair and having a go at making my first little dress for her. She is a wee darling and I’m quite proud of her heh









Today is quite exciting as I might be getting my very first sewing machine!!! It’s an early birthday present from my family. I am so lucky to have them as they are very supportive of my hobbies.

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend! LOVEMANDY XXX

No comments: