Saturday, September 17, 2011

Ragga muffin



Morning all! I am up bright and early on this beautiful Saturday morning. I wanted to share with you my little Ragga Muffin doll I made for my mother on her birthday last weekend. She was such a delight to make, I especially love her wee shoes! *squee* She is from the pattern by Gingermelon I bought a while ago. My mother loves her as much as I do and I'm thinking I will make her a little friend for Christmas.




Speaking of Christmas! My gosh I swear the Christmas decorations come out earlier and earlier. I first noticed them at the beginning of September. How crazy is that! But it's got me thinking about making some felt ornaments for my Christmas tree this year :) They probably wont go with my star wars ones but meh I love those ones too!!

No comments: