Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Mail Love

Today has been a wonderful day for mail! To make up for the dreary rainy morning we are having I found a nice suprise waiting for me in my letter box. First up was my new sweet doll all the way from Italy from Chromantication. I can not say enough how much I adore her. She is perfect in every way, so beautifully made.


Chromantication can be found on Facebook, Etsy and her blog. Go check them out!


The other parcel I recieved was from The Black Apple!! Last year I bought this print and I just love her work so I bought another one and got a free smaller print with it. I can't wait to find frames for them to hang them up.


Oh and I guess I should mention my home and garden magazine arrived in the mail too! I know what I will be doing tonight.

So for now it's back to making more pouches. I sold my first Strawberry Shortcake one last week which is heading it's way to America and I decided to make a whole variety to put up in my shop. They are so cute.


Lovemandy

xxx

1 comment:

Giovanna&Roberta said...

Oh my dear! What a lovely post, with our doll! Many many thanks for adding her in your beautiful blog, and thanks for participating at our giveaway dear!