Hello! Sorry it has been rather quiet here of late. Been busy with work and taking 2-3 day trips to wonderful places.
I have a softie in the works atm which I will show when it is completed. Still trying to iron out the kinks :) In the mean time I will leave you with this list that my sister emailed to me the other day....It is SOOO true :)
1. I think part of any good friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
2. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realise you're wrong.
3. I totally take back all those times I didn't want to nap when I was younger.
4. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
5. How the hell are you supposed to fold a fitted sheet?
6. Was learning cursive writing really necessary?
7. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died. And more about THEM than who survives them.
8. I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired.
9. Somewhat bad decisions from your 20's make good stories in your 40's.
10. You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
11. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don't want to have to restart my collection...again.
12. I'm always slightly terrified when I exit out of Microsoft Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page document that I swear I did not make any changes to.
13. "Do not machine wash or tumble dry" means I will never wash this -ever.
14. I hate when I just miss a call by the last ring (Hello? Hello? Damn it!), but when I immediately call back, it rings nine times and goes to voice mail. What did you do after I didn't answer? Drop the phone and run
away to Mars?
15. I hate leaving my house confident with great hair & a new outfit and then not seeing anyone I know or love the entire day. What a waste.
16. I keep some people's phone numbers in my phone just so I know not to answer when they call.
17. I think the freezer deserves a light as well.
18. I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring in my groceries.
19. How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear or understand a single word someone said?
20. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a DICK from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
21. As a driver I hate pedestrians, and as a pedestrian I hate drivers, but no matter what the mode of transportation, I always hate cyclists. Especially the ones who drive 3-across at rush hour on busy roads.
22. Sometimes I'll look down at my watch 3 consecutive times and still not know what time it is.
23. Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet my ass everyone can find and push the snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time, every time!