Sunday, July 25, 2010

Pouches

I am in love. This is my first try at making them and they are so easy and fun. I am going to make a heap more for some friends and myself. You can never have too many!




My sister choose the fabric colour for this one. It is now holding her pens for bingo I was browsing in Spotlight yesterday (as I do) and I found some bingo fabric!! I was really excited and began imagining how I would use it.









I really love this one. I made it out of felt so it feels nice and thick and cosy. It was fun to make the little bird to complete it.

This past week I have been trying to get over a sinus infection. It was bad enough to only let me have a few hours a night sleep and boy have I been tired and grumpy! Last night was the first decent nights sleep I have had in a whole week and I feel so much better for it. I must be on the mend

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Love mandy xxx

No comments: